Japanese stationery instagram giveaway
I’m running a giveaway in collaboration with CW Pencil Enterprise, New York.
I’ve made this one-off, custom presentation box filled with Japanese stationery, including pencil recommendations from CW Pencil enterprise and (of course) a couple of my own Rainbow Pencils. The full contents of the box is as follows :
• Itoya original pencil with streamline eraser. Red, with gold stamped “ITO-YA” *
• Itoya original pencil with streamline eraser. White, with printed “Helvetica” in black *
• Vintage Tombow かきかたえんぴつ (letter writing) pencil. Gold stamped, pastel blue. B graphite
• Tombow recycled, double-colour pencil. One end blue lead, one end red
• Blue Tombow “Mono KM-KKS” pencil, 4B graphite *
• Mitsubishi triangular-barrel Penmanship pencil, 4B graphite *
• Mark’s “Maste” washi masking tape. Blue stripe, black cross, pink dash
• Kokuyo カドケシ (corner eraser)
• A.X brass-plated paperclips. Repackaged in glass tube with cork.
• Hello kitty stamp. Japan-limited
• Midori white compact stapler No.10
• Midori ゴミをはきとる mini cleaner
• Lion binder (bulldog) clips, No.104, 10 pcs
• 3 x vintage ナショナルハイトップ (National Hi-Top) mini pencils. HB graphite
• D+ / h-concept “Green Pin” designed by Korean designer Joonhyun Kim
• Mitsubishi SUPER-ERASER /uni/ MEDIUM. Peelable pencil-type
• Rainbow pencils designed by British designer Duncan Shotton. One black, one white
To be in with a chance of winning this special box, enter the competition here.